The Treasure Hunters
Hello Gang,
Here we are at Labor Day the un-official end to Summer. Where did the time go? This week’s picture was taken in the front yard as we spotted a nice rainbow. Also during the past week with work being slow I focused on making my last run through Times Castaway Book Two, before sending it for the first round of editing. It will be another book filled with exciting adventures of Ker and Antonia along with the rest of the gang and a couple new character’s.
Some of you may have also stopped in and noticed the new updated refresh of my website Wallytyoung.com I think it is a little nicer and with an added page that will be growing steadily, so keep visiting.
As most of you know I run specials for the Holidays so for those reading this on or before Labor Day Inanna Swynford Pirate Hunter Kindle Version on Amazon is only 99¢. Jump over and pick it up!
Now how about we jump into my current Audio Book review!
This past week I gave a listen to a nice 2.5 hour book from K.T. Tomb. KT has an entire selection of books ranging from 2+ hours to that 5 hour long area, with many of them being continuing adventures. The book I listen to was The Treasure Hunters narrated by virtual voice. I enjoyed this short listen about a group of modern day treasure hunters following the trail of a ship that mysteriously disappeared. This tale had just enough mystery mixed with a spy story giving the needed twists to keep you guessing. The only thing I didn’t care for was the V Voice selection. For me it had that young adult feel and this was certainly not a young adult story. However this is just my personal preference as it didn’t really detract from the adventure. All in all this was a good short listen and I will be grabbing another in the future!
Well friends have a great Labor Day,
Wally
#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #booksigning #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter #timetravel #blackflag #castaway #blackbeard #starratings #Shipwrecked #Labordayspecial #historicalfiction #treasurehunting

Comments
Post a Comment