The Cove
Howdy Mates,
This week has been a good one with my Alter Ego, that AV guy, taking care of a few small events. No spectacular events this week. For the first time in months I was able to attend the Space Coast Writers Guilds monthly meeting. It was nice to see the new meeting venue and how they have a great turn out even in the middle of summer.
I have completed another run through Times Castaway - Book Two. I recently heard back from my early Beta reader that I bounce things off of and his comments was cursing me because he couldn’t put it down. He was amazed at the level of rewrite I had made from the first draft. My goal is to release this one around the first of the year.
I have an Audiobook review of the audio version of The Cove – The Summer Suspense Mysteries, Book 1. This book was authored by LJ Ross and narrated by Claire Corbett. Claire did a very nice job with the narration keeping the character voicings solid while keeping the dramatic influence fitting to the scene. From an Audio guy who used to record and edit this type of thing, it was very clean and good volume levels. Nicely Done!
Now Let’s dive into the mystery! The Cove in short is about a young woman that survives a traumatic experience when someone attempts to kill her. Dealing with her internal demons after the event she relocates to a quiet little village. As she begins to relax she witnesses a murder (Or at least thinks she does) This leads her on a path of paranoid investigation where she makes some questionable moves. The breadcrumbs are scattered about nicely for a murder mystery but just when you think you have it figured out a new twist hits you. I will leave it at that! Good story that was engaging and keeps you thinking. Thank you LJ! Five Stars Across The Board!!!
I am going to work on setting up some more book signings and try and get out for more self-promotion locally for my books. Well that is about it for this week but I do want to give a nice shout out to the Antilles Trading Company in Cocoa, FL. A couple recent snip clips they have posted shows what looks like an exciting remodel of the Pirate and Maritime Museum. Looking forward to the final result.
Until we meet again,
Wally
#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #booksigning #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter #timetravel #blackflag #Timescastaway #blackbeard #starratings #Shipwrecked #lsot

Comments
Post a Comment