Beach Wedding


 Greetings,

The past week started rough with a few bumps as life continued to toss out it’s challenges, but here we are. “Just batten down the hatches and ride it out until ye reach calmer waters.” 

Part of the past week included a couple jobs for my alter ego’s (DAY JOB). All went smoothly including a basic set for sound on the beach for a small wedding. Hard to believe that after all these years in the biz and over two years at this location on the beach, this was my first beach side set up! It went very well and I received an email from the groom thanking me for helping make it a wonderful success. He wanted to play a song from his phone, and even though it is a small item the adaptors for phones there are multiple types and he forgot his. Well I had his back so away we went. It was warm but the weather was perfect making it a nice little ceremony. Wish them all the best!

Sorry I didn’t get a book finished for a review this week and with everything I have yet to start another but I did pick out a couple and added them to my list. One reason I didn’t get one started is Amazon has retired a virtual voice I selected for the Inanna Swynford Pirate Hunter book. So I had to go in and select a new voice. The good part is that forty new voices were added and they are much more expressive. Well needless to say I selected one and that I like, so I needed to give a listen to make sure pronunciations are clean for those odd words and pirate lingo. This takes time!

I know a few of you are into Adventure on the high seas so if you enjoy some folk style music like Sea Shanty’s I recommend a group of singers called HOME FREE. These guys are excellent and their harmonies are beyond superb. 

One other singer I would like to share is Swedish singer Tommy Johansson. This dude is extremely talented and seems to be able to sing anything. He has a ton of covers that are just rocking, but he also has multiple originals to give a listen to also. I think one of his best is his cover version of the Outlander theme song. It is actually my favorite version of this tune. 

Alright, I am sure as many of ye know I like to run specials around the Holidays. This week I have marked down my original series Project Umschreiben to $1.99 on Kindle. Also Starting Sept 1st through Labor Day Inanna Swynford – Pirate Hunter will be only .99c on Kindle. Get your copies now! 

Until next week have a safe and happy unofficial end of summer week,

Wally

 

#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #booksigning #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter  #timetravel #blackflag #castaway #blackbeard #starratings #Shipwrecked #Labordayspecial #historicalfiction 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Immortal Sword

The Rattler & Anniversary

The Immortal Sword Second Screening