OLD FRIENDS

 

Hello my friends,

This has been a busy and steady week for me with today being the first day off since last Sunday. My alter ego had a repeat group that this was the third time working with them and I have to say they are a great group and the event is certainly interesting as it revolves around the Space Program. Looking forward to next year. Speaking of the space program it was certainly interesting the end of May right before my last BLOG when the Blue Origin rocket had a failure during a test fire. Yes we heard and felt the blast here at our home. We are about twenty miles line of sight from the pad. 

I am still currently working on the next Audiobook that I am listening to, titled Argentia Station by George Wallace and Don Keith. (Two of my favorite authors) I will have it ready next week.

For those of you that are into the audiobooks like me I am working on the audio version for my latest book Times Castaway Book One Blackbeard’s Treasure that released last Tuesday. I am about halfway through and hope to have the final released this week. (I hope!) 

This week’s picture is a throwback from many years ago. You see this past week was a Heavenly birthday for a very close and dear friend of mine, Jeff LaDuke. I worked for many years as his assistant audio engineer at Stoney Creek Studios. We did many corporate projects and multiple live events including the sound for the largest Christmas Parade in Michigan, the Rochester Michigan Hometown Christmas Parade. The first couple years we ran two sound stages and Santa’s float for sound but it kept growing so the last time I worked it we had three stages Start, Middle, and Finish, along with Santa’s float all wired up and self-contained. Well enough of that Jeff and I built a great reputation and it was sad as we lost him suddenly a couple years back. In honor of his birthday I am sharing a picture of our oldest son Caden (When he was a bit younger) at the helm of Jeff big old sailboat.   

As loony tunes used to say, That’s all folks!

Have a good week,

Wally T.

 

#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Pirates #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #booksigning #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter  #timetravel #Giveaway #Timescastaway #blackbeard #argentiastation

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Immortal Sword

The Rattler & Anniversary

The Immortal Sword Second Screening