Argentia Station
Hello Friends,
Well this last week seemed to fly by as I feel like I just posted last week’s BLOG. This past week was filled with surprises for my alter ego at work. I had to step up to the plate and help out with one of our other sites. Being a team player I will keep it covered until our teammate can return to work. Prayers and good thoughts for a speedy recovery!
Before I get into the review of the Audiobook Argentia Station written by a pair of great authors, Don Keith and George Wallace. I want to point out that until June 30th I have a GIVEAWAY running on GOODREADS! Don’t miss your chance to win one of 100 Kindle copies of TIMES CASTAWAY - BOOK ONE - BLACKBEARD’S TREASURE, if you don’t already have it.
Just CLICK HERE to enter at Goodreads!
On this same topic Times Castaway Book One Blackbeard’s Treasure is still doing alright with it placing in the top 5% of Kindle’s Sea Adventure Fiction books. Just need to keep building!
Ok what everyone is waiting for, my review of Argentia Station. This book was my style of story, not over descriptive, dialogue that fit, with believable characters you can visualize and relate to. The story flowed very smoothly from the intro section giving us a little of the history before jumping into the pre WWII adventure. This story revolves around a group of young Navy submariners dealing with being new to the Navy life as they are sent on special missions seeking the German U-Boats. I already love submarine stories and this was no exception. The main plot and sub plots all come together for a nice finish while still leaving you with the desire to see the next segment of the characters lives.
This eight and a half hour audiobook was narrated by Corey M. Snow who did his usual excellent job with character voicing and smooth narration. As always these gents created another engaging story that is well worth the listen. Great job!
That is it for this week so I will say Have a Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there!
Chow for now,
Wally T.
#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #booksigning #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter #timetravel #Giveaway #Timescastaway #blackbeard #argentiastation

Comments
Post a Comment