Times Castaway
Hey, Hey, Gang,
The first thing I want to do is say that I hope everyone is enjoying and having a safe Memorial day Weekend. As we now live in a heated political environment please no matter your political side, let’s not forget to honor and remember our past service members who sacrificed everything so that you can have that political opinion today. Along with this please remember those we have all lost to the next chapter. Briefly bow your head or look to the sky and say, “I remember you!” Remember they are not truly gone as long as we remember them and the good times shared while they were with us in this world.
Guess what???? I bet the picture gave it away! The day is finally here! My next book Times Castaway Book One Blackbeard’s Treasure is ready, finalized, and set for release June 2nd. Available in Printed version and the Kindle version is currently available for pre order. Click for Pre-Order!
This is the book I have been shopping for traditional publishing the past couple years and yes I had a few bites but no takers with most stating (Loved the concept and story.) Then they opt out because I didn’t have a strong enough history. It does seem agents now days if you are not a sure thing they pass. I can’t complain as none of my past books have ever had even a single request for full manuscript. Ohh well it was worth the shot. I will go with the early reviews that were nothing like any of my other books have ever had. These reviews were the entire reason I attempted traditional publishing. Enough of that stuff the book will now be here to kick off the new series Times Castaway where we will follow Ker Wallace on his adventures in the past. Click this sentence to my webpage for this book and see the reviews.
I am looking forward to seeing the reviews from everyone as this book rolls out as I hope you are drawn in just like the beta readers.
Well gang I am still working on Pirates of the Wild West Book Two, so no review this week. I will have it ready next week.
Have an excellent and safe holiday,
Wally T.
#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Pirates #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #booksigning #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter #timetravel #Giveaway #Timescastaway #blackbeard

Comments
Post a Comment