Pirates of World War II


 Hello Everyone,

First let’s start out with the fact that this is graduation season so let’s say congratulations to the class of 2026 and wish them the brightest of futures. 

I will give a quick reminder that release day of my next book, Times Castaway Book One Blackbeard’s Treasure, is this Tuesday June 2nd! It will be available in Printed version on release day but the Kindle version is currently available for pre order so get it saved into your library. Click for Pre-Order!

Alright gang I have finally finished Pirates of World War II, the follow up to Pirates of the Wild West by Bryan Cantrell. This audio book is a touch over 11 hours long and was narrated by virtual voice. I will start with that just like the first book the voice selection was fitting.

The story jumps right into the action as it picks up right at the moment we were left in book one. I will say I didn’t enjoy it as much as the first book but that is not to say I didn’t enjoy it! I most certainly did! This one had a couple of interesting plot twists that I really liked as it left you sort of out in the open. The timing of the event was perfect as it helped to explain how things were flying a little loose for our time traveling friends and all the confusion going on and, well.... Not going to give a spoiler away! As a writer of time travel myself I really enjoyed some of the small stuff like the discovery of a light switch and things like that for the group from the past. 

The world building was good as it wasn’t over the top which was good because most of us know our world and the events of WWII. Basically the author set the scene and let us fill in the blanks. I like that!!! Not sure if there will be a book three but like any good author they left a door open for one. Great job once again Bryan!

This week’s picture is of Deb and I and was taken at Rusty’s on the water in Port Canaveral. It has become one of our new favorite spots. The food is GREAT, and the prices fair! 

I have reached out to the Giveaway winners Tabitha L. and Effie H. but not heard back yet. If you are reading this please check your spam filters or just send an email off to me. 

That is all for this week my friends so please have a safe and enjoyable week.  

Chow for now! 

Wally T.

 

#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Pirates #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #booksigning #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter  #timetravel #Giveaway #Timescastaway #blackbeard 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Immortal Sword

The Rattler & Anniversary

The Immortal Sword Second Screening