Outlander
Hello Gang,
I will start out with this week’s picture! This is the front cover for my new book Times Castaway Book One Blackbeard’s Treasure. We are on schedule for possibly a June release as we have only a couple small hurdles to traverse and all will be ready. Please drop me a note as to what you think of this cover. Once again Zero AI and no clip art everything is pictures from live shoots.
I will say the weather is heating up but still having some absolutely beautiful days here on the Space Coast. I am pleased to say that I am happy to see that after the deep freeze we had this winter almost all of our plants are coming back. It is just sad that after getting some of them nicely grown they are now back to square one at ground level. I guess this is the fun of growing and having plants.
Well gang I am sorry to say that I do not have a book review this week but no fear one is coming as I have started on the follow up to Pirates of the Wild West. (Pirates of World War Two) Hint: Enjoying it but just a longer book so it takes time. Keep your eyes open for that review.
Now without a book review I still have a personal review to share on the TV show OUTLANDER. Yes I am behind as I have never seen a single episode of this show but after multiple peeps say my new book could be the next Outlander and after seeing a couple episodes I take this as a big compliment. Let me say my book is nothing like this series with the exception of time travel being involved. Now onto the show! We are only eight episodes into season one and ohh man wish we had started this series years ago. I love the time frame and seeing all the shots of the highlands and the vintage clothing is excellent. So far the mix of showing how things are very much different and the use of language barriers has been handled nicely. I just want to say that if you haven’t seen this show and you like historical drama, this is a must see. Now I will give you a warning as it isn’t for the youngens! A fair amount of brutality and nudity mixed in with some sex scenes. So be ready!
A week away so don’t forget to sign up for news and updates to be registered for my Memorial Day giveaway. I will be giving away an Audio version of Inanna Swynford Pirate Hunter and a couple Kindle versions also. Perhaps more depending on signups to my website email list. So be sure to navigate to my website and sign up today! Hey, Free Stuff!
Have an excellent week my friends,
Wally T.
#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Pirates #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #booksigning #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter #timetravel #Giveaway #Timescastaway #blackbeard
Comments
Post a Comment