First Book Signing
Hey Hey,
I will start with that it was a smooth and uplifting week! My day job went smooth and pleasant and then came the best part of the week, the book signing event at Antilles Trading Company in Cocoa FL. I was very pleased that Jackie and Ashley both said that they enjoyed our company and how we interreacted with the customers. It didn’t matter if they were buying my book I still engaged with people and promoted the store and museum. Well as for the actual signing here it is. I have worked with big names over the years and have zero jitters when running events but, since this was an all new unexplored event I had nerves. Well the weather was great and the environment inviting so I calmed them nerves and had a great experience and look forward to future ones. (Hint) They are in the works. Needless to say I met some great people and made good contacts.
Sorry no new book review this week but I am listening to one and it is another long one so it will take me some time. But I am not without something for you. As some of you may or may not know I did a couple short reading videos from the new book and I now have them lumped together on YouTube. Here is a link; https://youtu.be/BAv31FxLzyk?si=gytmPCo43FDdvPEl
Alright I know I mentioned an announcement last week and that is probably what you are looking for. I have been as you know seeking a Literary Agents for over a year now for a book I authored that had awesome reviews from beta readers. I have had a couple interested but find I am still sitting at square one. Plus word is it is easier now to win the lottery then get an agent for fiction books. With my personal efforts and seeing small rewards beginning in the self-published market I said I would make a decision in April as to how to proceed. I have decided to self-publish again and kick off this new series “TIMES CASTAWAY” with the first book Blackbeard’s Treasure releasing this summer. The goal is June but I now have to start the process and planning. Keep an eye out for this new adventure.
I am also looking to run a giveaway coming up so be sure to be signed up for news updates.
If you are not already signed up Just Click Here!!
Until next time have a great week!
Wally T.
#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Pirates #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #booksigning #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter #timetravel

Comments
Post a Comment