Bow Figures
Hello My friends,
This week started out with a tire issue so Monday was as they say, a Monday! Other than that the week went smooth with some final going through of the last edits with Erna (My Editor) for the new book. Coming Soon! Now I will say this, make sure you get signed up on the email list because on Memorial day I will be announcing some winners from the email list for a giveaway. Not sure the exact breakdown yet and obviously it will be my books in either Kindle or Audible and perhaps a signed print copy of Inanna Swynford. I will get the exact breakdown figured out by next week. Either way get signed up if you are not already!!! Just Click Here!!
The cover picture this week is an actual Bow Figure from an old sailing ship. I am sorry I do not remember the vintage but obviously old. It is kind of my fun thing to get a pic or selfie with different bow figures. Real and fake. It is just fun.
Well gang still listening to the book I started so hopefully next week I will have it completed. With no review I will give you a sneak peek of “Times Castaway Book One Blackbeard’s Treasure.” Hoping to release in June!
Ker Wallace a self-made millionaire is off to sail around the world and encounters a strange storm while traversing the Bermuda Triangle. Rendered unconscious by the storm he awakes to find he is lost in the past during the golden age of piracy.
Ker goes about rebuilding his life and being new to this era defends a young woman. Doing this he humiliates a feared French Pirate captain in front of the legendary pirate Edward Teach.
Focusing on his life and his new love, Ker sets out to use his knowledge of the past to find financial security leading him to follow Blackbeard in hopes of locating where he keeps his booty.
Hope this sparks your interest!
Another thing to watch out for is video readings of my short story “Captain Hermes Tale of A Pirate.” This will be released in multiple segments on my FB and TikTok. Good thing is I am telling the story in full. Coming soon!
That’s it so until next time have an excellent week!
Wally T.
#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Pirates #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #booksigning #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter #timetravel #Giveaway #Timescastaway

Comments
Post a Comment