Book Signing Event

 


Hello Readers,

Where shall I start for this past week???

I know, my alter ego / day job found me working hand and hand with the Canadian Space Agency for the Artemis II launch. My son and I took care of the set up and technical end for audiovisual for their briefing and pre-launch meet and greet. One of the highlights was that we were able to meet an astronaut that will be headed up on the next crew mission for the ISS. Way Cool! Besides meeting an astronaut this group was a fun very and appreciative of our efforts. THANKS FOR THE TIMBITS! 

After the pre-launch festivities as I am sure most of you already know, we had a successful launch into a bright blue sky. Now they are in route to swing around the moon. God Speed! 

Now another wild event! Hard to believe but on April 1st, April Fool’s Day, I was contacted and invited to do my very first book signing event. I have been to a couple but never held my own. I am very much looking forward to this with a little nervousness mixed in. The best part is that it is part of a local writers festival and I will be located at the Antilles Trading Company Pirate Museum and Store. You can’t get a better fit. See the cover pic for more info or follow the link. Cocoa Village Book Fest

I also did a makeover refresh of the website so if you are getting this blog from a different location scan to QR at the bottom. Sorry gang no audiobook review as you can see it was a busy week and not much time to listen. I have started one and hope to have it finished for next week. Until then have a safe and Hoppy Easter! 

Wally T.

#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Pirates #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #booksigning #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter  #timetravel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Immortal Sword

The Rattler & Anniversary

The Immortal Sword Second Screening