The Pirate Who Learned to Love

 

Hello Everyone,

Let’s start out with it has been a slow week for my Alter Ego as spring break kicks off. However this worked out as we had some errands to run. I did take care of the AV duties for a fun fundraiser for the second year in a row. (This week’s Pic) This event goes with a James Bond theme making it glamours and fun all at the same time. Man did they auction off a couple really nice trips to Venice raising good money for abused children. 

As some of you know we are still waiting on the Moon rocket to launch and we now have a new target date, April 1st! We will see! 

I have started a new audiobook but it will take me a couple weeks to get through this one so be on the lookout for my review of Anachronist: A Time Travel Adventure. Enjoying it so far! 

Now this doesn’t mean I do not have a book review for you. As you might remember a few weeks back I met a fellow author Kieth Carson better known as Captain Kidd Carson who authors children’s books. Well I finally sat down and read The Pirate Who Learned To Love. Yes I actually sat down and read a book! This was a fun children’s book that even as an adult it was a fun little pirate tale. This is the story of two stowaway children and a Pirate Captain that ends up going on a treasure hunt with them and he becomes fond of these children. Sort of a Pirate Grinch story, and we all love the Grinch so most kids will enjoy this one. It is a good book to pick up and read to your younger children. This book was illustrated by Emily Drouin who did a fine job. FIVE STARS and a great message in the signing! Thank you Capt. Kidd




Well I will say if you are traveling for Spring Break please be safe and have an excellent week.

Wally T.

If you are not already signed up click the link to get notifications on future news and events. Just Click Here!!

 

#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Pirates #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #virtualvoice #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter  #childrensbooks #Keithcarson 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Immortal Sword

The Rattler & Anniversary

The Immortal Sword Second Screening