Anachronist: A TIme Travel Adventure
Hello Fans,
This past week really didn’t see anything exciting go on except getting ready for the Moon Launch on April 1st. (Fingers Crossed) The picture for this week is of my parents who both passed many years ago now but still miss them every day. Wish my mother had been able to know our boys but she left us for the next chapter way back in 1995, years before Deb and I even married. Pops though hung around till 2009 and this weekend he would have been 97. Love and miss you!
Alright as I promised last week, here is my review of Anachronist: A Time Travel Adventure the Infinity Engines Book 1, by Andrew Hastie. I will start with; this was a wonderful book narrated by Rupert Degas. Ruperts character voicings was excellent and his ability to make you feel the intensity of the moment was extraordinary.
The adventure begins with a young man putting in his community service time for his civil infractions shall we say. He gets into trouble it seems at every turn and sometimes it is his fault and other times just wrong place right time! I say right time as this is a time travel book with lots of flipping in and out of different time frames. This book gives you a solid introduction to multiple factions involved with the travel of time and history. I fully enjoyed the explanations of time travel mixing multiple theories’ that people discuss. The world building was excellent as you could easily picture everything in your mind. The story completed yet still left you with questions and a solid cliffhanger ending. I can say without a doubt I will be doing the next book in the series before long. This audiobook is just under twelve hours long pushing my normal comfort zone but it was worth the time. Thank you Andrew for a great adventure, five stars all the way!
I will end it here and let’s have an all clear and go for launch Wednesday! Till next week stay safe.
Wally T.
If you are not already signed up click the link to get notifications on future news and events. Just Click Here!!
#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Pirates #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #music #Indieauthor #alternatehistroy #Newsletter #timetravel #Infinityengines

Comments
Post a Comment