Hello,
Greetings as we enter this last week of February already. It seems the year is flying by fast as I feel like it was just last week that we rolled out the new book. As for how the book is doing, being an unknown author or as I say Storyteller, the book has done alright so if you haven’t taken the plunge yet be sure to pick it up. My personal preferred version is the audible version. Inanna Swynford
This past week after our cruise I had a sinus infection show up and it wasn’t fun with the crazy pollen we have currently here in Florida, but I am all better now. I was a bit tuckered out from the cruise and then I hit a busy week combined with the sinus issue so I was a little worn out by Friday. On a positive note we did take advantage of a good deal and booked a new 5 day cruise through Metzger Travel & Adventure for next December to replace the one we had to cancel last December. Cozumel here we come! Picture was taken during our recent cruise at Celebration Key.
As I mentioned in my last audiobook review I enjoyed the book so much I immediately added book two in the series to my library. Book Two in the Second In Command Series by Elizabeth Rose is titled Forbidden: Claude and was also narrated by Brian J. Gill who once again did an excellent job! I was surprised though that this is not a continuation of book one in the series. It seems if I wanted to visit the prior characters they are scattered in another series. However, I was still not disappointed as this was a great love story about a Knight having to deal with his internal feelings and situation as he is a true man of Honor and Chivalry. The title is spot on and again the world building was excellent and a smooth story line that keeps you engaged through out. It also has a few moments that made me laugh as this Knight deals with a Handmaid and it all came to a close with a very satisfying ending. This title was also another nice short listen that made it easy to listen in segments and not be lost each time when you pick back up. Thank You Elizabeth Rose!
This about sums up the past week so be watching for a special update coming soon and have an excellent week!
Wally T.
If you are not already signed up click the link to get notifications on future news and events. Just Click Here!!
#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Pirates #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #virtualvoice #Indieauthor #Nassau #Newsletter #carnivalcruise

Comments
Post a Comment