Sea of Tranquility Review



 Hello All,

This past week was busy and exciting! I received my first shipment of author copies for the new book Inanna Swynford – Pirate Hunter. I have signed a couple of my proof copies but the first signed copy of an official release copy went to The Antilles Trading Company, & Pirate Museum in Cocoa Village FL. Ashley who basically runs the place, was a big help while doing some research and getting ideas for our photoshoot for the cover. This signed copy was a thank you for the Antilles crew! This is the picture for this week’s blog.
Also this past week I completed and published the audio version for the fourth book in the Project Umschreiben series, A Sparrow Returns. Books 5 & 6 coming soon!
The best news this week was that my wonderful wife Deb’s heart is just fine and the Cardiologist believes her chest pains were just anxiety with everything she has gone through recently. Remember folks stress kills!
Still working on charting a course for the Times Castaway book as I have had two more turn down / passes from agents etc. Still a few more out there that I haven’t reached out to yet and a couple inquiries still pending. Have no fear as I personally think and others feel this is the best story I have authored so I will either find an agent /publisher for this new series or I will as normal, go it on my own.
Alright, alright, I know I promised my review of the audio version of Sea of Tranquility, by Emily St. John Mandel. In short this is a book about Time Travel and visits multiple destinations in time. It basically all starts and takes place mostly on earth, but you know in the future we have expanded a little ways off planet. The basis of this story is that there seems to be an anomaly in time where this single spot exists creating a brief gateway. I don’t want to say any character names as it can give the hidden secret away. At first I will admit that each section was a bit confusing as you jump from time to time to time meeting an entirely new set of characters. Trust me stay with it as it all pulls together and just when you think you have it, and are reaching the end, a new surprise hits explaining everything.
This book was narrated by multiple live people, John Lee, Dylan Moore, Arthur Morey, Kirsten Potter and they all did an excellent job. One voice even had that William Shattner feel, but man did it fit the part making it enjoyable! I give this one Five Stars across the board! So if you like sort of a Time Travel Mystery this is one to give a listen.
Well that pretty much brings this week to a close but I will add some pictures from the Pirate store for your enjoyment. Have a Great Week!
Wally T.

Edit Image
Edit Image
Edit Image
#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Pirates #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #virtualvoice #Indieauthor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Immortal Sword

The Rattler & Anniversary

The Immortal Sword Second Screening