Cold Snap
Hello my Friends,
For starters hope everyone is keeping warm and remember if you normally keep your little furry friends outside, either bring them inside or provide better bedding, and if possible a heat source. Also remember hay and straw is better than blankets for their bedding!
Cover Picture: As many of you know we enjoy our cruises and we are headed to the Bahamas for a few days next week. It has been a couple years since we were last in Nassau so Deb, Logan, and I are looking forward to Initiating Lenaya and spending some time at the Pirate Republic where the picture was taken last time we were there. Aye we needs to drink some ale! Ohh and great wings!
This past week I signed and sold a few copies of the new book Inanna Swynford – Pirate Hunter. Here are a couple snap shots!
Edit Image
Edit Image
Edit Image
Edit Image
Edit ImageOn the writing front I continue to look through the edits made by Erna for Times Castaway Book one. So far so good! Still seeking that agent that wants to get behind a solid series. Sorry to say no audiobook review this week but I should have one ready for next week gang. Really not much to report except getting ready for the moon launch. Have our fingers crossed this cold weather doesn’t mess things up.
Lastly if you have not already make sure to sign up for updates and news. I don’t blow up or sell your email address. You will only get info about my blogs and website news. Just Click Here!!
Have a Great Week and let’s hope it is a GO FOR LAUNCH!
Wally T.
#wallytyoung #selfpublished #Audiobooks #bookreviews #Pirates #Newbookrelease #Kindle #audible #virtualvoice #Indieauthor #Nassau #Newsletter

Comments
Post a Comment